Creative Director - Global Retail Branding Agency - Amsterdam
Global retail branding agency are on the look-out for a talented Creative Director to join their team in Amsterdam.
This agency collaborate with the world's biggest brands across diverse industries to reimagine their vision into emotive experiences that redefine categories.
The role of Creative Director is to drive high performance and manage the team to produce outstanding creative solutions on all projects. You will create, direct and clearly communicate creative and strategic ideas through an in-depth knowledge of the design process and best practices.
- Overseeing projects and being the go to person on all things design related
- Guiding the team on how to make design led choices, while driving more original art-direction in graphic and interior design
- Creatively leading 3D environment projects
- Managing the artwork/realisation implementation.
- Driving design across a broad range of multidisciplinary applications
- Directing the production of interior design guidelines and service model guidelines, colour and material choices, and sensory branding overall
- Anticipating and overcoming challenges in the development and delivery of projects for clients
- Leading client and team workshops, using your experience to advise and inspire both clients and team members
- Identifying revenue opportunities from existing clients and actively defining the scope of projects
- Leading and encouraging team members to actively contribute their creative ideas
- Inspiring and motivating the team to produce great work; ensuring resources are allocated most effectively and creatively
- Encouraging and developing entrepreneurialism and effectively commercialising our ideas
- Ensuring a clear understanding of timelines, resources and teams in partnership with the Operations Manager and Project Manager
Required Skills and Aptitudes
- An extensive understanding of design best practices/guidelines and how to articulate these principles
- Ability to make key design designs during the course of the project
- Ability to analyse trends and understand what is happening in the wider industry
- Excellent leadership skills - Comfortable in directing and managing the output of internal team members
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable in interacting with clients and internal colleagues within the wider IPG Group
- Strong negotiation skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and organisational skills
Salary - 100,000 - 120,000 euro's + benefits.