A Central London agency specialising in campaign work (print & digital) for live events and arts entertainment is looking for a Mid-weight Designer.
The agency is a company of around 35 people split into, Media, Design, Marketing and PR. The Design Team is 5 people including this new hire.
Reports to a Creative Director and a Head of Design. The agency provides creative campaign direction, from initial briefing to research, photoshoot direction, typography and outpit across digital, out-of-home and print advertising.
- To design and artwork (approximately 70:30 split between design and artwork)across the board materials for posters, leaflets, adverts, front of house etc..
- Prepare for pitch presentations and be client-facing when necessary.
- Provide creative solutions to the product brief as supplied by the marketing team and/or clients working with artist photos, briefing or sourcing illustration and typographic solutions.
- Retouching artist pictures or overseeing 3rd party retouchers.
- Seeking approval of the design by the necessary marketing managers, artists and their management.
- Carrying the approved design through on all other designed parts of the product to include the booklet as and when briefed.
- Ensuring most up to date and cost effective digital technology is used and the use of standard templates.
- Photoshop, InDesign, Illustration and all other necessary programs for design and artwork.
- Ability to design and build animated banners using HTML/CSS.
- Entertainment and/or agency experience desirable.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the field of graphic design.
To apply, please get in touch with your CV and folio.
Apply for Middleweight Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly