Senior UX Architect
Senior UX Architect | Central London | £70k + £5k car allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a much-loved retailer whose brand is synonymous with luxury and quality. They're now looking for a Senior UX Architect to define, create and deliver best-in-class UXA assets and processes across multiple product teams.
As Senior UX Architect, you will be a multi-talented team player who advocates user-centered design, uses insight to inform their design decisions, enjoys conceptualising and innovating new solutions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Conceptualise, develop and document innovative information organisation structures, interaction designs, page-level content organisation, navigation and prototypes of digital products for your assigned stream
- Develop appropriate prototypes of design/approaches to meet testing and communication needs
- Clearly communicate user experience approaches and design decisions to stakeholders and project team members
- Collaborate with visual designers, copywriters, product managers, business owners and technical teams
- Conduct and facilitate of workshops and collaborative design sessions to ensure full buy-in to your vision
- Champion principles of usability and user-centred design
- Collaborate with team members and clients to ensure that the integrity of the experience is maintained through launch
- Ensure all design can be used across all channels
- Ensure designs and specifications are AA compliant
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to synthesize data into coherent information design direction
- Full understanding of how to apply the methodologies of interaction design and research to software, web and mobile development
- Experience with wireframing and/or prototyping tools to demonstrate your design approach and vision
- Information architecture - translating business objectives and users' needs into interactive digital journeys
- Wireframes, prototyping and specifications as appropriate to deliver within an agile environment
- Using personas, customers needs and employing iterative testing to validate design direction and usability
- Apply and contribute to brand guidelines to ensure total integrity to the master brand
- Experience with software such as Azure, Sketch
- Application of usability principles ensuring products are easy to use and follow common/known interaction patterns that ensure an intuitive, easy to use and engaging experience
- Iterative quality checks, sign offs
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age
Apply for Senior UX Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly