An international architecture practice are seeking an experienced document controller for their central London-based practice. You will assist in the delivery of design work and carry out administrative tasks for the project managers.
- Maintain a system for document management, electronic or hard copy.
- Register and action all project documentation.
- Control the issue and distribution of project documentation.
- Maintain a controlled and secure storage area for project documentation.
- Conduct a check on all documentation passing through document control.
- Create reports for project documentation.
- Apply quality standards, procedures & processes.
- Support the development of document control procedures and processes.
- Manage the archiving and assist in the creation of record retention documents.
- Administration tasks as required.
- Attend project meetings as required.
- Communicate with the clients, suppliers and internal staff members.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in architecture or construction industry.
- Knowledge in document control software such as Deltek Vision, iAccess, Asite, NEWFORMA, 4 Projects, Connect or Conject.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to manage own time scales and workload.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communications skills.
An amazing opportunity to work on a large-scale project with a talented team of people.