Middleweight Workplace Designer
This is an award-winning practice based in central London. They work on a wide range of fascinating projects at a variety of scales with a lot of emphasis on research and they aim to set new standards with everything they do. They are design leaders in the fields of workplace, leisure and civic buildings.
- Running a project in the absence a more senior designer.
- Leading on materials, finishes and FF&E.
- Technical drawing, e.g. tender packages, schedules and specifications coordination with other consultants, site liaison.
- Able to lead and mentor other staff members.
- Must have UK work experience.
- Experience and knowledge of presentations in front of clients.
Skills & Experience
- A relevant interior design or architecture degree.
- Ability to work under own initiative and as an integral part of the team.
- Commercial workplace experience is essential.
- Experience of running projects.
- Advanced level of AutoCAD, 3D modelling / visual rendering experience and good ability with Photoshop.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
This is a rare career opportunity to help build a team within a successful practice, with fantastic prospects for professional growth and development.