Designer | Salary Negotiable + bonus + benefits | West London
Our client is a unique start-up brand that have developed their own advertising platform that they intend to release to the public in 2019. This is an extremely exciting time for them and they are now on the hunt for a Senior Designer to assist them with the evolution of their company and brand. There will be great opportunity within this role to head-up their creative studio providing art and strategic direction as well as mentoring and managing junior designers.
We're looking for a designer that can work on a variety of projects and forms of communication. You'll enjoy conceptual challenges and have solid knowledge and experience of print and digital design as well as print production and processes.
- Help to create innovative and visually striking communications across a variety of channels including digital, packaging, social and print
- Liaise with and build relationships with internal colleagues, clients, client agencies and other 3rd parties
- Be a self-starter with the ability to create concepts and bring them to reality using both style and substance
- Produce work of the highest standard with great attention to detail
- Have a creative mind that will allow you to translate strategy into brand
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe's Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Desirable: After Effects, Flash, Premier, Muse, WordPress
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite
- Great communication skills
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity.
We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.