Senior Account Manager - Maternity Cover
A leading brand and creative communications agency, who work with an impressive roster of clients spanning Government, Corporate, Healthcare and Fitness and Broadcast clients, are looking for a talented Senior Account Manager to join them initially for 6 months, with the potential of joining permanently thereafter!
What will this role include?
- Acting as a key liaison on the status of creative projects, managing budgets and financial forecasting and always working to identify potential opportunities for growth for your clients
- Understanding your client's business needs and place within the market, developing and maintaining key relationships to ensure client satisfaction and account growth; you'll understand the importance of researching your clients brand, competitors and target markets
- Collaborate with various expert teams (creative, strategy, copy etc) to ensure that all projects are created on time, within desired budget and to your client's specifications
- You'll add value to your clients brief, acting as an advisor to their creative needs and contributing at a strategic level
- Ensure that internal systems are up to date and that processes are adhered too, ensuring the timely delivery of all work
- Working closely with your peers and CSD, you'll offer support as and when needed whilst also handling your own volume of work
What type of person will you be?
- An excellent communicator, able to quickly build relationships with your peers as well as your clients
- Experience across communications strategy, integrated campaigns spanning print, video, digital and branding at a Senior Account Manager level
- You'll be personable, inspiring with a really strong team player mentality!
- To compliment your personality, you'll also have a natural business acumen, able to identify opportunities, whilst strategically and creatively solving your clients marketing needs
- Whilst you'll take an overview of a number of accounts and managing client relationships, you'll equally get stuck in with the nitty gritty of the project, rolling up your sleeves and having a non-precious attitude
If you are an accomplished SAM, looking to join a highly regarded agency who truly value a healthy work/life balance, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP