An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join a unique, design led luxury interiors brand. The Company has its roots in designing and curating collections of furniture and accessories that showcase the finest in British design and craftsmanship.
This role requires the person to manage multiple projects from the pricing stage through to completion, ensuring that profitability and program is maintained and that the product fits the brief. It involves a high level of organizational skills, liaising with the workshop, sourcing of external suppliers and a good eye for detail whilst demonstrating a strong level of commercial awareness.
- Reviewing and understanding technical construction drawings and product specifications
- Attending internal, supplier and client meetings
- The breakdown of projects into components, producing costing / budgets and formulating project timelines
- Producing / coordinating tender packages for pricing
- Reviewing quotes from multiple suppliers and comparing costs
- Reviewing and signing off supplier / manufacturer drawings and specifications
- Visiting workshops and clients properties to manage and review construction
Person / Experience Required:
- AutoCAD (2D) and Microsoft Office including Word, Excel
- Strong organisational skills and experience of handling suppliers
- Experience working with workshops and the construction of furniture, in particular fitted
- Commercial awareness and knowledge of financials
- Self-starting and proactive