Digital UX Designer
Digital UX Designer
Based in Andover, Hampshire
We are lucky enough to be partnering with Simply Health at an exciting time of growth within its digital team.
Since 1872 – long before the existence of the NHS – Simplyhealth has been helping people manage their everyday healthcare needs so they can make the most of life. That’s why today they ensure over three million people in the UK have access to the health products, services and support that they need, when they need them and at a price they can afford. They live by their purpose. They are proud to be the leading provider of everyday health cash plans, dental payment and pet health plans and whilst they may be 145 years old, they are not afraid to innovate.
Simplyhealth has embarked on a new strategic direction, moving away from only focusing on healthcare funding, towards a diversified health business. In order to deliver on the proposed strategy we are creating a Digital Centre of Excellence, to drive forward towards a more advanced state of digital maturity.
It is now looking for a Digital UX Designer to play a key role in supporting the design manager with the delivery of engaging digital experiences and the optimisation of existing digital experience across channels and formats. You will take responsibility for:
- Translating high-level business and customer requirements into interaction flows and artefacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces and design experiences.
- Working closely with the business and digital optimisation team you will be delivering high quality wireframes and designs
- Working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, in a culture of continuous improvement you will be constantly suggesting new ways of working and collaborating to drive digital experience design delivery at pace.
- Deliver digital design experiences at pace. Working with the R&I team and external researchers (supporting the facilitation of user research workshops), analysts, and subject matter experts to absorb information effectively, embed user needs and translate it into the right user interfaces
- Communicate design decisions to the team
For your application to be successful you will need:
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of all aspects of UX design including customer personas, user journeys, interface design, wireframes and prototype development.
- Extensive experience of using best practice to design solutions / deep understanding of mobile first and responsive design
- Experience of using Adobe Create Suite, including After Effects
- Experience of using InDesign
- Knowledge of using Sketch
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.