Retail Marketing Manager
Position: Retail Marketing Manager
Location: East Sussex
Our client based in East Sussex is looking for a Retail Marketing Manager on a perm basis. This is an in house role for a company who operate within the expanding Outdoor market, providing a range of aftercare products for a variety of clothing, footwear and equipment.
- Plan, develop, distribute and manage Point of Sale provisions internationally to drive expansion of demand of existing & new products in store.
- Plan the development and manage the presentation of marketing tools and materials at trade shows both in the UK and internationally.
- Develop training packages for retail staff and manage their ongoing update to ensure ongoing effectiveness and relevance.
- Liaise with key distributor marketing managers to identify marketing support requirements and ensure marketing tools and materials are current & effective.
- Assist in the development of international trade show messages and goals.
- Liaise with store merchandising managers to: gain insight into their needs and changing retail patterns
- Gather, analyse and make recommendations from customers' reactions to in-store marketing initiatives
- A great team player. It is a very busy team and everyone needs to own their own work but also help others as necessary.
- Excellent communicator both verbally and in writing.
- A good listener able to respond to research and feedback from distributors, retailers and consumers.
- Good analytical skills – and the ability to communicate their analysis
- Energy and enthusiasm for all things both marketing and outdoors
- Innovative with creative flair
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong understanding of the retail environment
- Good understanding of consumer and market dynamics and requirements
- Experience and training in the communication of ideas and concepts to all levels of management both inside and external to an organisation
- Experience of developing, implementing and managing POS in a retail environment across international markets
- Experience of planning and implementing trade show representation for international audiences
- Proven experience of budgeting, reporting and analysis.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Apply for Retail Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly