3D Designer | Retail | Nottinghamshire | Up to £45k + Bonus + Benefits
My client is a real success of the British retail industry having been established over 80 years ago, now have over 400 stores in the UK and are rapidly expanding their online presence.
They are now looking for an innovative 3D Designer with a focus for driving the design and development of the brand. Working collaboratively with in-house teams, you will be responsible for understanding and developing range content that creates a unique own brand for the customer of volume driving differentiated product.
- Presenting trend research & market analysis to wider teams to drive cross function engagement & improve product development
- Working alongside the customer insight team to build a strong understanding of the customer you are designing for
- Close management of project deadlines, ensuring projects are delivered to critical path dates
- Responsible for designing decorative products, focusing on 3D home categories
- Proven experience in the retail industry
- Highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Knowledge of Solidworks software an advantage
- Experience in creating detailed C.A.Ds to create briefs to send to manufacturers
- Ability to present product ranges and concepts to cross functional stakeholders
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for 3D Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly