Design Account Manager - North
This company specialise in the design of show homes throughout the UK enjoy an enviable reputation for delivering and installing beautiful interiors to enhance the saleability of homes on every development. They are a large team of passionate, committed professionals are currently seeking a Design Account Manager to join the team and to cover the North East and Scotland.
This role requires a strong, enthusiastic and experienced individual to build relationships proactively with both new and existing clients. This is a field-based, customer centric role, in which the ideal candidate will employ a consultative approach, using emotional intelligence, taking their listening and influencing skills to clients directly.
Person / Experience Required:
- You will have come from property development, associated construction industry or interior product / design sales background
- Sales project management experience
- Commercially minded with a a good standard in literacy and numeracy
- Good understanding of continuous improvement techniques and activities
- Lead generation and business development skills
- A genuine interest in Interior Design
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentational)
- Able to operate self-sufficiently in a principally field based role
- Organised, a planner, adept at prioritising and able to meet deadlines
- Good computer literacy (specifically Excel)
- Self-reliance whilst operating remotely for extended periods of time