Digital Business Analyst
Your responsibilities will include
- Writing specifications in the form of user stories, wireframes, and any other supporting documentation for requirements of software solutions to be developed.
- Obtain sign off for the specifications from senior stakeholders, application users, team members in the Digital and Software teams and if necessary, other software providers whether internal or external
- Conducting workshops, presentations and design walkthroughs\reviews with software developers
- Understanding business processes and document in process flow diagrams using tools such as Microsoft Visio
- Working with team members of the Digital and Software teams and application users
- Follow up to ensure the software solution has fully resolved the targeted issues and has met the requirements and specifications
- Contributing to writing software test plans and test cases using a tool such as Visual Studio Online for functional, regression and smoke testing
- Understanding and participating the testing process used in the Agile methodolog
You as a Business Analyst should posses:
- A proven track record of business requirements capture and analysis for successful bespoke software development projects
- Ability to lead requirements workshops and specification reviews and compose and deliver presentations
- Experience of working on highly interactive website application developments, which implement complex data requirements and business processes
- Experience of using Agile and SCRUM
- Knowledge of some UML techniques
- Knowledge of responsive website design and development projects
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 applications, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly Desirable - Knowledge of Residential Property Sales and Lettings or Commercial Property Agency
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required:
- Ability to communicate clearly , professionally and adapting to people at any level within the business to understand and assist in identifying issues and requirements
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to lead workshops with end-users and explain technical concepts to a technical and non-technical audience.
- Good problem solving skills
- Highly organised, systematic and adaptable with an excellent attention to detail, the ability to recognise the relative importance of tasks and to prioritise work effectively
- Ability to work with all members of a software project development team and stakeholders, in a professional and yet creative environment , fostering an open, friendly and constructive working relationship with all members of the team.
Apply for Digital Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly