Project Manager | Interior Design - Furniture
Project Manager | Interior Design | £33K + bonus | London
Our client is an international design company specialised in creating innovative luxury product ranges.
They partner with brands such as Four Seasons, Shangri-La, Ritz-Carlton and other prestigious hotel groups across 50 countries.
Due to expansion, they are now looking for a Product Development Manager to play a significant part in continuing to grow their high-end design business.
- Plan and manage development of new products
- End to end product development and ownership of projects
- Own technical product sign-off
- Management of product technical data files
- Quality assurance and control of new and launched products
- Technical lead for issues, providing technical support as required
- Working with procurement to source suppliers and determine quality specifications
Skills & experience required:
- Experience in working with a range of materials and manufacturing processes, particularly wood, fabricated/cast metals
- A background in furniture, homeware or kitchen products would be particularly advantageous
- An understanding of aesthetics, craftmanship and quality
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, ERP & CRM knowledge and Solidworks
- Sound decision making skills
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Project Manager | Interior Design - Furniture
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly