I am currently working with an amazing ethically focused digital agency that work with some well-established global brands. Due to their success they have been winning a hole heap of new exciting projects, meaning they are going to need an extra pair of hands to keep the creative ideas flowing!
They are currently on the lookout for a Front-end Developer that has the ability to help transform their well-versed designs into beautiful responsive web projects.
Your day to day will be;
- Working closely with the design team to agree upon the best solutions
- Building high performance, responsive layouts with silky smooth user interactions
- Presenting to clients and the wider company
- Researching, evaluating and sharing new technologies, methods and techniques
What you will need;
- You can write semantic, accessible HTML and modular, scalable CSS
- You can assess the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and are comfortable quoting development time for prospective work
- You've got experience writing templates for CMS tools such as Craft and Wordpress
- You can use Git to manage code and have worked with tools such as Webpack and Babel
If you are keen to join an exciting company with talented people who understand the importance of great ideas, please get in touch and send us your CV and portfolio to register with Tomorrow - email@example.com
Apply for Frontend Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly