Creative Artworker, 1 year contract.
Position based at 17 Devonshire Square, London, near Liverpool Street Station.
Sommet Education is the world’s most extensive network of hospitality management institutions. It provides premium education through accredited programmes in two institutions on seven campuses around the world. Each institution offers a balanced curriculum of practical training, business management skills and a multicultural experience to prepare students for an international career in the fast-growing global hospitality industry.
Our approach to education is unique and entirely different from other universities or institutions. The learning and teaching environment not only provides a holistic education, but continually exposes students to a range of industry networks in the areas of luxury, finance, real estate as well as hotels, resorts and events companies. Our student’s success in their chosen career is what drives us as an organisation.
This is a central marketing services role, part of the UK-based Creative and Content Services team - Sommet Education's in-house design and content services team deployed in support of the Glion and Les Roches brand marketing teams.
As a Creative Artworker, you will be required to artwork creative collateral using Creative Suite applications including Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. This collateral will vary from brochures, digital banners, exhibition booths, presentations and more. Powerpoint skills will be a significant advantage. As an excellent communicator you will be confident when taking creative artworking requests and
comfortable receiving art direction. The role holder will work closely with the Creative Services Co-ordinator to support requirements from the field recruitment teams, prioritising key growth markets. You
will be required to liaise with suppliers, such as printers - and be comfortable specifying and buying print, both digital and litho, as well as large format (eg trade shows).
• Graphic design qualification
• Portfolio will demonstrate a broad range of artworking experience, for print, online and presentations (PowerPoint) with a solid understanding of artworking for both print and digital media
• Excellent Creative Cloud skills – in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Proficiency with standard Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Additional knowledge in web/animation programs is a plus
• Fluent in English, good communicator, approachable
• Ability to quickly and accurately produce and amend artwork for marketing collateral and campaigns as required for both print and online media
• Layout and artwork brochures, factsheets, catalogues, exhibition materials, merchandise, digital assets, including animated digital adverts (GIFs), landing pages, presentations and other marketing materials in collaboration with the brand marketing team
• Ensure material is delivered on time, on brief, utilising the Creative Services workflow tool Wrike (training will be provided)
• Maintain the integrity of the brand and visual identity
• Liaison with creative suppliers, printers, photographers, as required, to ensure the delivery of creative collateral, including obtaining estimates
Desired Skills and Experience
• 3 years' minimum experience working in a fast-paced creative environment - ideally in-house
• Demonstrate strong multi-tasking capabilities and thrive in an environment with challenging deadlines
• Experience working in a diverse workplace – with non native English speakers
• Comfortable working to deadlines, calm under pressure, ability to be flexible, work with agility.
• An eye for detail, excellent communication skills, a service-orientated, client focused approach to delivery
• Foster, promote and demonstrate excellent service to internal and external customers
Please apply online via our Career Site.