UX Optimisation Manager
Our client is a global household name with nearly 60 successful trading years under its belt. It employs nearly half a million staff and operate in most countries globally and revenue of nearly 200 billion USD.
Like most, its digital team is a huge driving force for the business. More and more of its customers are looking to buy its products online. The team are dynamic and fast paced - the real heart of the digital transformation for this business.
It is looking for a freelance UX Optimisation Manager to join the team and in the improvements to the digital customer journey across its ecommerce platform. The duties in this role will include:
- Support of the optimisation programme across several platforms
- Responsibility for the entire customer journey
- Lead onsite activities aimed at increasing online conversion
- Lead relationships with external agencies
- Collaborate with internal marketing managers, product managers, developers and stakeholders to influence requirements and define the UX
For your application to be successful you will need:
- Previous UX experience
- Experience of collaborating with visual designers
- Experience of working agile (Kanban or scrum)