7 days left
- Job Functions
This prestigious architectural practice seeking to recruit an Architectural technician or technologist to provide Revit and BIM support to its London practice.
This practice invests and really looks after their staff, providing a great working environment for everyone: staff, clients and collaborators included.
The ideal candidate should have knowledge of UK BIM protocols and standards and have advanced Revit and 3D modelling skills. The candidate should have Revit content and family creation experience. Knowledge and use of Dynamo would be an advantage. The candidate must also understand Level 2 BIM workflows and have excellent communication skills, an architectural background would be desirable but not essential.
Required skills and experience:
- proficient in Revit with excellent IT skills
- experience in delivering technical drawing packages and detailing for commercial and/or residential projects
- experience working at RIBA stage three onwards on commercial projects
- must have worked within UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high quality design ethos
- excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- ability to work individually and as part of a team
- willing to learn and progress
- work within a supportive and experienced team across a number of high profile commercial and leisure projects
- produce technical detail drawing packages in Revit. Knowledge of Autocad also necessary.
- attend site visits and liaising with suppliers when necessary
- ensure all drawings and document packages are in line with the practice quality manual
- help produce and set up drawing issue sheets and drawing codes
If you're interested in this role, apply now! OR to discuss similar roles call 0203 680 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Architectural Technician/Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly