High end design agency is looking for a solid artworker with 3+ years commercial experience to join their creative team in their Southbank based studio. A key artworking role in a tight knit team, handling a wide variety of digital and print based deliverables.
Reporting directly into the Production and Artwork Manager.
• + Ensure all artwork is accurately prepared for print/code to detailed specification
• + Uphold design consistency and quality
• + Retouch, colour profile and ensure consistency across all photography
• + Run final spelling checks
• + Thoroughly check proofs
• + Develop designs when clear creative direction has been approved e.g. ad resizes
• + Understand and work within brand and corporate guidelines where relevant
• + Take an active interest in all studio projects to identify and resolve design, artwork and print challenges
• + Liaise with suppliers and designers to ensure artwork is supplied to the correct spec
• + Keep on top of production schedules to ensure we meet all print and digital deadlines
• + Ensure effective file management and archiving
• + Produce dummies, mock-ups and presentation boards to a high level of finish when required
• + Experience of photography, video and coding is beneficial but not essential Core skill set and competencies
• + Excellent CS skills - particularly in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• + Close attention to detail
• + Strong retouching skills
• + Good eye for typography and layout skills
• + Communicate clearly to the team and suppliers verbally and in writing
• + Thorough knowledge of print processes and production
• + Good knowledge of digital processes and production
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a friendly agency with a great culture/environment who produce outstanding work.