Paid Social Media Executive
4 days left
- Job Functions
- Account Management
Paid Social Media Executive | Manchester | c£25k + Benefits
Our client is an award-winning independent full-service agency. Established in 2000, they've grown quickly to over a hundred staff in five offices around the UK. Their turnover is approaching £10 million.
With clients across healthcare, retail, property, finance, leisure and tourism so there'll be a great mix of clients to work with and a variety of challenges.
Due to a rapid growth of the Social Media department, they are now looking for a Paid Social Media Executive to assist the team with paid social network advertising and content management, particularly on Facebook in their vibrant offices in Manchester.
This role will require you to work closely with clients and colleagues, helping them to set up, manage and optimise campaigns across various social media channels.
- Ongoing campaign optimisation: adjusting bids, altering keywords and refreshing creative
- Reaching performance targets for allocated accounts
- Regularly checking client credit and budgets and delivering regular reports and analysis to clients, highlighting the key trends
- Liaising with media owners (e.g. Facebook and Twitter) on new activity and to trouble-shoot issues
- Working on campaign strategy, managing and optimising paid social campaigns and reporting back to clients and colleagues
- Consider innovative ways to boost campaign performance
- Creating post-campaign analyses for Account Managers and Directors
- Supporting managers and directors with strategies and new ideas for existing clients
- Experience of planning and activating paid campaigns across social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Agency background is preferable
- Passion for social media and digital advertising in general
- Working knowledge of bid management tools and programmatic advertising
- Outstanding communications and negotiation skills
- Enjoy working on multiple campaigns in a fast-paced environment
- A commercially focused, can do attitude
If this sounds like you, please apply.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Paid Social Media Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly