3 days left
- Job Functions
A Design & Branding specialist who have a passion for narrative and strategic branding are on the hunt for a conceptually and aesthetically lead MW Designer to join their team in Islington. With clients ranging from beauty and fashion, corporate and strategic communications through to identity and market position- this role makes a great opportunity for any MW looking to develop their understanding of this specialism. As an independent studio, with the Senior team coming from some of the most respected and established studios in London, this really is a great opportunity to form craft and gain mentorship whilst owning and driving creative forward.
As a Middleweight Designer, you will need to be able to demonstrate;
- Ability to create original and conceptual work with natural ability to give brands narrative through graphic systems
- Multiple routes, ideas and able to articulate thought processes
- Attention to craft, typography, layout and detail
- Ability to research and work in multiple sectors at one time
- Positive and friendly attitude
If this sounds like the role for you, please do get in touch.
Apply for Middleweight Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly