Our London based client is looking for an experienced business and finance director to join the management team!
The ideal candidate will be an appointed officer of the company and therefore responsible for its well being and that it is run within legislations relevant to the business.
The role is responsible for developing and maintaining strong partners in UK and global markets, to allow for cost effective manufacture, web design and sourcing.
The position will require full understanding of the Company Management Accounts, managing allocated budgets, profit margins and ensuring targets are met, both from a Company perspective and equally from a Client project perspective.
- Relevant commercial experience (8-15 years minimum in a similar environment)
- Senior Management experience in relevant company
- Excellent knowledge of design, materials and manufacturing (industry specific)
- A degree/similar qualifications in an appropriate field
- Educated in Business/Client Service & Marketing or Strategy & Commercial
- Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety (or similar)
- Ability to motivate a workforce
- Ability to inspire the team and Clients
- Structured and focused on operations
- Effective management and delegation
- Communication and negotiation
- Excellent interpersonal and client-handling skills
- PR and presentation skills
- Manufacturing planning experience
- Thorough understanding of a multi-faceted business operation
- Strong financial acumen
- Planning and forecasting
- Skills in strategic planning for Company expansion and enhanced profitability
- In depth knowledge of markets and changing business environments
- Business & commercial sound awareness
- Complex problem solving
- Effective decision making
- High level of attention to detail
- Highly efficient and organised
- Quality focused
- Budget focused, from a Company and project perspective
Only suitable candidates will be contacted so please only apply if you meet the requirements needed.