Senior Experience Designer
Head of Experience Design and Senior Experience Designer needed
This global forward thinking management consultancy firm have established Creative Innovation Hubs across the globe, in some cases they have bought existing successful brand and digital strategy agencies however in the UK they are in the process of "growing their own" which is where we come in...
The UK Agency Team:
With 24 people already within the UK team and an inspirational set of leaders, they span Service Design, Experience Design and Visual Design, working on disruptive business solutions for small start up brands to large established brands across the Education, Charity, FMCG, Entertainment, Telecoms, Fintech etc sectors. All projects are founded in concrete strategy and research and the team are in place to deliver design solutions, across every touchpoint. This is top level thinking and therefore from a design perspective, the team are not a delivery function, they are an ideas lab.
There is a constant flow of challenges and therefore we need innovative creatives that are versatile, adaptable and who live and breathe crafted design.
Your Day in a Nutshell:
- Quickly formulate hypotheses based on insights and intuition;
- Design and facilitate multi-disciplinary co-creation workshops at different points throughout the product- and service-design lifecycle to explore those hypotheses;
- Prototype ideas quickly (i.e., make the simplest artefact possible to test a hypothesis or assumption)
- Design experiences across devices and touch-points for our clients and their customers;
- Work closely with third parties as part of delivery projects; engage with and support your colleagues from customer, technology and strategy practice areas;
- Lead business development through participation in proposals and client meetings;
- Lead practice development, through design leadership, mentoring and coaching.
Growth and Development:
Beyond the creative opportunities this comapny have a career coaching and development plans for every level that nurtures talent and strives to unlock employees potential and achieve goals. This is backed by budget for training and also with a dedicated career coach.
Salary: Highly Competitive with great benefits. Please enquire for more info.
To hear more get in touch with Mishel @ Truffle Talent today!