Motion Graphics Designer
If you are a motion designer with experience in both Cinema4D and After Effects. Then I am currently working with a creative agency that's built for the age of converging technology and media. They create customer experiences that deliver across every channel - spanning branding, retail, interiors and advertising for some of the world's most successful brands.
Your day to day will be;
- Using After Effects and Cinema 4D to create well-versed content for multiple clients.
- Working with a team of talented designers to devise innovative and professional solutions.
- Creating storyboards to define video and animation messaging and structure.
- Managing on-site stakeholders
- Planning studio time, setting and agreeing realistic deadlines to ensure successful delivery.
What you will need;
- Creative/Versatile Showreel.
- Proven knowledge in After Effects and Cinema 4D.
- Experience working in an agency setting.
- Ability to develop creative for a wide range of projects and clients.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.