Midweight - Senior Designer
This Healthcare company based in central London is looking for an Integrated Designer to join their team. They work in a dynamic, fast-paced, creative working environment, where each day contains different challenges and opportunities to learn. They manage the full life-cycle of products from initial idea generation, turning them into well thought out realities through to final completion.
The primary function of the Designer is to help create beautifully crafted, useful, informative and compelling visual experiences – across a wide range of projects and channels.
You will have a passion for design, be pro-active and will be looking to grow within a multi-disciplinary team with in-house capabilities across art, copy, digital and design.
Given the full range of services provided by this client, you will need to be able to manage several projects within strict deadlines, whilst maintaining a keen eye for detail.
- Work with the core creative team (Creative Director, Copywriters, Designers, Front-end Developers & Motion Designers) to concept and develop pitch ideas
- Interpret existing brand guidelines and suggest ways they could be refreshed in response to clients’ briefs
- Present and promote stand-out creative work
- Bring original thinking and added value to brainstorms
- Understand and implement direction from the art/ copy and development teams – in-line with project objectives
- Clearly communicate project status, progress and time requirements with the Creative Services Manager, Creative Director, and other senior team members
- Provide marker and Mac visuals – including video storyboards, design layouts, and creative treatments
- Uncover and share interesting design trends and developments on any platform
- Monitor trends in the health and wellness space
- Strong design experience in agency, preferably within healthcare comms
- A portfolio demonstrating a breadth of work and strong conceptual thinking
- Experience designing identity and branding, print/ digital ads, packaging, POS, large format posters & billboards, presentation templates, html emails, info-graphics, web design and creating engaging pitches
- You will need to be skilled in using the Adobe CC Suite, MS Office and PowerPoint
- High levels of attention to detail, patience and flexibility
- The desire to challenge the way HCPs (Health Care Providers) and patients interact with health and wellness brands
- Ambitious with an open mind and strong work ethic
If you would be interested in this role then please apply with your CV and samples.