3D & Spatial Creative Lead
3D Spatial Creative Lead
My client, a multi-disciplinary creative agency, who make distinctly human products and experiences for some of the world's most interesting and innovative companies, are looking for a Creative Lead to join their 3D and Spatial team. The right candidate will be responsible for leading the design and development of multiple creative projects, leading and inspiring teams of designers from varied disciplines and championing creative excellence at all times. The perfect candidate will be able to conceive and deliver outstanding spaces and experiences for events, hospitality and retail with a strong brand relevance and sensitivity. You will have gained solid experience at a multidisciplinary creative agency, event/activation agency or in-house brand design team. Your portfolio will showcase innovative and creative design work as well as experience of 3D design and visualisation software (Keyshot, Sketch-Up, V-Ray) beneficial.
Depending on the project, you will be expected to:
- Creatively lead concept design/development projects with a spatial/experiential focus
- Execute all projects based on given briefs and schedules, ensure work meets time, cost and quality targets
- Bring fresh and innovative design ideas, providing meaningful insight to enhance overall project quality
- Integrate with colleagues from a range of disciplines including product, interiors, experience, service and interaction
- Facilitate internal and client creative workshops
- Build professional relationships with supplier / manufacturers when necessary
- Mentor Designers, Junior Designers and Interns and provide guidance to the team
- Assist in finding new talent to join the business, take part in interviews when required
If you are looking for your next challenge and feel your experience would be good a match, please send through your CV and portfolio (max 5mb) to be considered for this opportunity.