Design Manager / Senior Architect
The company brief:
This company are experts in the field of RC structures, having consulted on, designed and delivered a range of new-build projects, as well as made layout changes and refurbishments to existing structures for small domestic clients up to large, multi-million pound projects. In addition to their specialist services, they also offer structural engineering services to commercial and domestic clients. They are now looking for a Design Manager / Senior Architect to join their team.
Your new role:
As a Design Manager / Senior Architect, you will need to pro-actively co-ordinate a team, liaising effectively between colleagues, clients and various sub-contractors. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects, in or around London. Depending on the candidate, remote working for some of the week is quite likely, with time split between desk-based management and internal meetings.
- Good knowledge of the design process, Stages 1-5.
- Be able to proactively co-ordinate a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have experience and confidence to work directly with clients.
- Experience of working as a Design Manager / Senior Architect would be ideal but equally, transferable skills are beneficial.
What you will get in return
- A competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Bonus scheme is offered.
- Car package can be incorporated if required/desired.
- Annual staff team building days.
- Great social scene within the office.
- Good holiday allowance.
- UK pension contributions.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Brighton branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.