Senior/Associate Interior Designer for leading Architectural Studio
A creative, collaborative and architecturally led studio based in South London are seeking a Senior/Associate Designer to join their studio.
To work across various large residential schemes, you will primarily be responsible for managing a team of Interior Designers & Architects and be incremental to the studios growth and expansion.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Designer include -
- Assist the Directors to win and manage interior design projects
- Manage and execute project work including preparation of design drawings, specifications, calculations and tender documentation
- Undertake appropriate written correspondence with clients in order to support actions taken by Architecture staff, this will include assisting the Director with formal presentations and representations
- Report and discuss solutions to all significant problems affecting the practice
- Identify, recommend to Directors and introduce additional procedures as appropriate to improve the profitability of the interior division of the practice
- Ensure that the balance of skills in the team is appropriate
- Contribute to the continuing career development of your team, ensuring they receive adequate training in critical areas of work and are therefore able to provide interiors work of the highest professional standard
- Ensure your team adhere to the recognised office working procedures and comply with requirements for Continual Professional Development
You will be a qualified Interior Designer who has studied in the UK and has experience managing the delivery of projects from pitch, to concept, design through to delivery on site. They are seeking someone who is used to pitching, someone who can be a leader and someone who has strong management skills is essential. You must be passionate, not only about interior design but also around people and management.