Managing Director | Design Agency
Managing Director | Retail Design Agency | £75k + Bonus
Our client is an industry-leading retail design agency that is now looking to appoint a new Managing Director. They are experts at crafting award-winning engaging experiences for their clients.
With a great history of working with well-established brands and clients, they are looking for a Managing Director to come onboard and strengthen this reputation with relevant skills and experience in their space.
- Management of staff and processes across branches including HR and personnel responsibilities
- Managing a number of direct reports
- Driving and maintaining profit strategically
- Strong focus on client services - winning new business and maintaining strong relationships with UK clients and global markets
- Development of a strong business vision considering market and industry trends
- Tracking and overseeing all book-keeping process across the company along with budgets and profitability
Key Skills & Experience
- Considerable senior management-level experience in a relevant/comparable role
- Extensive knowledge of design and manufacturing processes
- Presentation and pitching with communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strategic planning ability
- An effective decision maker
- Confident owning responsibility for company strategy and full P & L
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity.
We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Managing Director | Design Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly