Business Development Manager
London's award winning design company are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team in their London Office. This company offer a range of workplace services, from office design, office fit out, office refurbishment, workplace consultancy and small works. Their head office in London mainly focuses on projects inside of the M25, so you will be working with clients in London and the surrounding areas. As a Business Development manager, you will be expected to assist in the development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies, as well as identify and target clients both existing and new.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for;
- Managing and overseeing events including problem solving, welcoming guest, directing event set up, communicating with staff and organising vendors.
- Maintaining a working relationship with vendors and venues.
- Contributing to the development of sales strategies and sales targets.
- Measuring and reporting performance of sales and marketing campaigns, gaining insight and assessing against goals.
You must also have;
- Experience in a previous business development position engaging in business to business sales.
- Previous success in generating new business, increasing pipeline and bringing on new prospects.
- An in-depth knowledge of the commercial workplace sector.
- The ability to think and work creatively and plan and execute innovative ideas to promote the brand and achieve campaign metrics.
- Expert attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Experience working in a co-working environment
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly