CRM Manager (Contract)
My client is world leader in online and mobile food ordering. A rapidly growing and dynamic business always on the lookout for new talent to join its ever-expanding team
You'll join a cross-functional 50 + strong team spanning over Marketing Communications, Partner Marketing, Growth Marketing, PR and Events and Restaurant Services and Partnerships producing stand-out, impactful and effective marketing campaigns.
My client is looking to step change their CRM and Customer Engagement strategy. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced CRM specialist to join a new team and working with the Head of Customer Marketing build out a lifecycle centric programme to deliver on their ambitious business targets.
You'll need to be great at building relationships internally, unafraid at working at pace and juggling multiple projects and with our agencies as well as be highly numerate and analytical continually reviewing and optimising their CRM activities.
- Execution of Customer Engagement Strategy
- Day to day responsibility for UK CRM programme
- Working closely with our CRM agencies, the CRM Data Manager and the Global Marketing team ensuring we get the best out of our UK CRM toolset
- Growing our UK contactable customer- base to impact all CRM metrics
- Management of our CRM Execs
- Management of the CRM content plan and calendar- working closely with Marketing Communications team for the provision of it
- Deliver on CRM performance and effectiveness KPIs, measures and reporting- continually reviewing impact and ROI
Required skills and experience:
- Experienced CRM specialist with a track record of helping to deliver impactful and successful Customer Engagement programmes
- Experience of managing/using complex CRM systems such as SFMC would be preferable
- Experience in managing and analysis large sets of customer data would be preferable
- Experience in managing budgets
- Excellent knowledge and expertise in executing and managing marketing and communication channels
- A strong work ethic and a proactive positive attitude
- An ability to juggle multiple priorities and experience in working with multiple stakeholders across different levels and different areas of the business