This small-medium, creative content studio in East London have an exciting opportunity for a Strategist of midweight-level to work across all things social, content and digital.
The studio work with a really brilliant mix of clients across fashion, tech, FMCG, retail, luxury and alcohol and are looking for a creative, entrepreneurial individual to join the fold.
- Working very closely with the Head of Strategy across all projects
- Working on a number of projects at a time, delivering compelling strategic ideas with the creative team
- Running focus groups and workshops, as well as presenting to clients
- Conducting independent research and identifying interesting key insights which can carry forward into creative that will sit across channels
- This role will see you take a high-level of responsbility and will suit someone that's used to working in a fast-paced studio
- This person will be creative and curious about the world
- This person will have worked in a similar agency environment, with experience working on social and content campaigns; brand strategy and comms strategy are both a bonus
- This person will crave a variety of projects and will be looking for a place they can grow as a Strategist
Please get in touch with your CV to: Strategy@tomorrowlondon.co.uk