Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager - Publisher - £45K - London
Salt is partnered with an exciting up and coming publishing brand who have recently have a successful round of funding by leading global investors. Their mission is to revolutionise education and the way kids fall in love with learning after their founder had an eye-opening experience whilst helping her own child study.
Bringing learning to life via animated word games, well-illustrated data-driven books and soon to be interactive games via apps - they're enabling kids to re-imagine the dictionary to help improve their vocabulary and writing skills.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a start up in growth and put your stamp on their social media. Based out of central London offices this is great opportunity to grow your career. This role will be managing the social media strategy as this is the most important marketing tool for the company. This will put together the organic social media strategy, working with the wider team to ensure the right people are targeted, and ultimately ensure key objectives are hit. This role will line manage a social media executive, a great opportunity to move into an ambitious company with long term goals.
- Putting together social media strategy across their key platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest & YouTube
- Implement and devise social media strategy, increasing brand awareness and engagement.
- Community Management will be key to maintaining the positive brand image on social.
- Identify new and emerging trends to ensure that the social media accounts are current and relevant.
- Manage relationships with agency, ensuring that the best content is provided.
- Ensuring the social media content is in line with the wider tone of voice, whilst being authentic to each individual brand.
- Working closely with the wider marketing team to ensure all campaigns have optimum reach.
- Ensure that all content is optimised and continually analyse and report on the success of the content.
- Proven experience in the management of social media accounts, relevant industry is a bonus.
- Experience of optimising social media output through the following channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest & YouTube
- Experience of Managing and creating Paid Social Media Campaigns
- Up to date with all emerging trends and technology that would affect the landscape of the market.
- Proven examples of successful social media campaigns and social media strategies based on audience insight.
- Ideally educated to degree level or similar in relevant field of study.
- Experience of managing both Paid and organic social media campaigns.
- Extensive knowledge of best practice across all social media platforms and ideally experience of using paid social.
- This person would need to be highly creative and have a real passion for social media.