Senior Designer | Old Street
Want to be part of something HUGE?! An outstanding opportunity has arisen within one of the most exciting consumer-facing tech start-ups in the world.
This hyper-growth company has reached £100 million in revenue in just a few years and are tipped to grow much bigger. They have just raised another round of funding and due to the huge success of recent years are now looking to expand across Europe - this role will play a massive part in that.
If you're a high-calibre creative with strong conceptual abilities and an integrated designer skill set and want to work for a young, fun and entrepreneurial business, get in touch!
About the role:
- Working with multiple stakeholders to ensure that initiatives are fully executed and carried out successfully across multiple channels
- Design is critical to success and has been since day one. Brand Designers are involved in the brand development, all the way from defining brief strategy to completion
- Engaging in marketing, marketplace health and growth initiatives and translate objectives into strategic, purposeful design
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to craft the best translation of the brand into compelling experiences
- Remains agile, flexible, inventive, and collaborative with the ability to turn around projects on short timelines where needed
- Advocates for world-class branding as it applies to project from interactive through to social and print
- Strong portfolio featuring a variety of digital, print and motion work
- You have 4+ years of design work experience
- You are very strong with layout, colour, typography and other design concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand visuals.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others in a cross-functional team and be able to present and explain design ideas and decisions effectively.
- Must be able to prioritise and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a startup or high-growth business and agency experience is a plus
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click "Apply" or contact me directly; firstname.lastname@example.org