Our client is an innovative and pioneering gallery of original and unique furniture and products. Championing and showcasing the work of designers who are both new and world famous and also producing custom, bespoke pieces, they have grown to be renowned for the work they create.
The role will evolve around the person with responsibilities playing on their strengths and skill set. Ultimately you will be taking on a Project Management or Project Coordinators role depending on your level of experience so will need good organisational, time management and communication skills which would suit a level headed, practical smart thinker.
This person will need to understand what is required to work at the top end of the luxury sector, is forward thinking and able to spot any potential problems or delays before they occur. They work with clients who demand the highest quality and specification and the closely knit team are all experts in each of their various fields, passionate about their work.
They are looking for candidates who have the following skills:
- Experience gained from the furniture marketplace using a variety of luxury materials
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with all departments
- Able to interpret sketches and read CAD drawings
- Strong project management / coordination skills
- Ability to multitask, keep calm under pressure and work to deadlines
- Numerate, able to demonstrate a clear understanding of financials around projects
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- IT literate and familiarity with CRM software will be a distinct advantage
- Experience of making efficient use of resources and controlling costs
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly