Project Manager and Production Coordinator roles
Our client is an innovative and pioneering gallery of original and unique furniture and products. Championing and showcasing the work of designers who are both new and world famous and also producing custom, bespoke pieces, they have grown to be renowned for the work they create.
Two exciting roles have been created to work with the directors and team as well as internationally renowned artists. They are looking for an experienced, team player, with an exceptional eye and attention to detail.
This person will need to understand what is required to work at the top end of the luxury sector, is forward thinking and able to spot any potential problems or delays before they occur. They work with clients who demand the highest quality and specification and the closely knit team are all experts in each of their various fields, passionate about their work.
They are looking for candidates who have the following skills:
- Strong administration skills and experience with a CRM database
- Being able to coordinate POs, shipping, etc. working with the project managers
- Ability to multitask and stay calm under-pressure
- High attention to detail, dimensions, finishes
- Good communication skills internal and external (using specialist and non-specialist language)
- Able to work with multiple members in team across different manufacturers and projects
- Languages (preferred but not essential): French, Italian
- Understanding of manufacturing processes (including but not limited to, fabrication, casting, moulding GRP, engineering processes, upholstery, as well as traditional woodworking techniques)
- Experience gained from the furniture sector