Mid-Weight 3D Concept Designer
A rare opportunity has arisen for a highly creative and passionate 3D conceptual designer, working with some of the world’s biggest health and beauty brands in the UK and globally.
The chosen candidate will already be successful in their career, highly motivated and passionate about design, looking for the next step - joining one of the industry’s leading teams.
The ideal candidate:
- Naturally curious and interested.
- Ability to identify new trends and innovation from a broad range of stimulus and resources.
- Ability to apply design thinking in order to arrive at meaningful, relevant solutions through a process of creative exploration.
- Confident orator, able to present to a few or a wider audience and engage the audience in your story.
- Absolute passion for design, it is central to everything you do both in and out of work.
- A passion for delivering retail experiences that consider the brand, customer, marketplace and competitor landscape.
- A good listener, able to take direction and understand the point of view of others, whilst also able to explain ideas.
- An ability to communicate ideas through freehand sketching and rendering ability is crucial.
- Proficiency in 3DS Max and Adobe CC is essential; SolidWorks experience is preferred but not essential.
- A sound understanding of the materials, processes and construction methods required to execute and deliver your proposed designs.
- A real desire to share knowledge and foster development in less senior team members.
- Experience of taking a concept through to the prototyping and development process with the manufacturing team; a hands-on/hands-ready approach is vital.
- A strong commercial portfolio showcasing a broad range of retail design and retail marketing.
Our business has an incredible reputation with our customers, are you talented enough to contribute to our future success?
Apply for Mid-Weight 3D Concept Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly