This busy, architectural design studio in Aldgate East, London is looking for a talented and ambitious Architectural Technologist to work with their interdisciplinary teams on their large scale housing and mixed use projects in the UK.
This practice have exciting new schemes for a range of key clients including high density urban housing, sustainable lower density and regeneration projects. You will be working in a team on pre or post-planning stage projects, and should be able to demonstrate ability in these design stages. You will gain experience on mid and large scale developments whilst developing your design and professional skills.
- At least two years experience working within an UK based architectural practice.
- up to date knowledge of current planning policies
- in-depth knowledge of the UK building regulations
- Revit/Autocad proficient
- knowledge and experience of SketchUp
- NBS Specification proficient
- strong interpersonal and communication skills; experienced in building and maintaining strong collaborative internal and external working relationships
- excellent people and project management skills
- a calm disposition ability to work under pressure and to meet project deadlines
- They will have the confidence, tenacity and professionalism to produce high quality design
- the successful candidate will need to have good communication skills and have the ability to work in a busy environment as a member of a team
- they will need to be willing to develop new skills beyond their core knowledge and have the ability to meet deadlines
- the candidate will need to be flexible and committed to the needs of the practice, team and project with the terms of employment
They are looking for someone to bring on as soon as possible! Don't lose out on this opportunity!
If this sounds like you, apply now! To discuss this role or similar roles call 0203 680 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly