Senior Furniture Designer / Interior Architect
This company is a specialist in the interior architecture of historical and period properties. They work closely with their clients who come to them for their expertise and beautiful pieces of furniture, joinery and workmanship.
Currently looking to fill a new role of Senior Creative Designer they are seeking a candidate with ideally an architectural, interiors and cabinetmaking background. The candidate will need good knowledge joinery as well as a flair for contemporary design.
Objectives and requirements:
- To design bespoke projects from a client brief often liaising with the clients and their architects and builders plus using past space planning experience
- You will be managing aspects of project financials and expected to obtain quotations so will need to be numerate
- Managing external suppliers such as bespoke metal work and stone will need good communication and organisational skills
- Concepts and designs will be presented to the client via hand drawings and AutoCAD
- This role would suit an individual who thrives on attention to detail and excels creatively