Contract Digital Content & Site Trader
Truffle have a new contract role in from a fab digital agency based in Shoreditch - check it out here:
The Role: Contract Digital Content & Site Trader
The Clients: They have a large portfolio of clients in luxury, retail and beauty mainly. The agency work end to end on concept, design and production. This role will be working on a large high end global jewellery brand - very exciting project creating new global website and launch!
The Digital Content & Site Trader is a critical part of the trading and content output, managing product, promotions and site content through from conception to end of life, ensuring high quality standards and deadlines are met for product presentation and site content across multiple international websites. The position also helps identify trends and strategies to grow sales, working as the liaison between clients and all agency teams to build a collaborative working relationships.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 year of web content production and / or digital trading expertise
- MUST have experience of SAP Hybris
- Be data-driven, comfortable with leading tools such as Google Analytics
- Have strong attention to detail and able to manage workload effectively. Experience with workflow tools such as JIRA experience a bonus
- Not be afraid to take ownership for projects and unforeseen last-minute client requirements.
- Get involved and step into the detail when necessary to meet client demand and support colleagues.
Day rate: £100-140 per day // £24-34k approx pro rata
Term: Initially 1 to 3 month contract
Location: Old Street / Shoreditch
Get in touch today to hear more!