Front-End Developer | Contract role
Front-End Developer | Day rate negotiable | London
Our client, a global communications agency based in London, they specialize in delivering world class digital solutions, events and video communications. They are now looking for a Front-End Developer to join their team on a contractual basis, working on a public facing website for their international client,
- Design and implementation of new features and functionality across the site
- Ensuring all front-end components work with a CMS function
- Establishing the website's design system
- Formulation of a responsive design and then conversion of this to a working theme and plug-ins
Skills & Experience:
- Some UI/UX / backend capability
- Experience working in an AWS or Azure environment
- Comprehensive ability with layout & wireframes
- Front-end building tool ability (Grunt, Gulp or WebPack)
- Experience designing and developing responsive website to be utilised through CMS systems
- Good WordPress ability and adaption of skins
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.