Copywriter | Employer Brand
Copywriter | Employer Brand | Central London | Circa £40k + Benefits
Our client is an award-winning global creative agency that specialises in employer branding and recruitment marketing. They work with a range of world-renowned brands and are growing fast, so they are now looking for a Copywriter to join their team.
As a Copywriter, you'll ooze enthusiasm for insightful, smart, boundary pushing work in all its forms and have the skills needed to help create it.
Skills & Experience required
- Prior Copywriter experience in a comms agency essential
- Confident writing long and short-form copy
- Conceptual flair with creative strategy experience
- Experience working on brand architecture and cross-channel campaigns, ideally including print, branding, web, social media, video and games
- Social media and digital collaboration tools experience
- Confident using on and offline word processing programs
- On the pulse of new tech, keen to create campaigns that haven't been seen before
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ideally Employer Brand comms focus - talent attraction or talent retention/internal communications
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Copywriter | Employer Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly