Senior Interior Designer
Award-winning studio, one of the leading design-based architectural practices in the UK, has an opportunity for a senior interior designer to join its team.
In this role you will work closely with the interior design teams in both London and Manchester where you will offer support on both Manchester and London-based projects.
You will work alongside a team of talented architects and specialist staff to design, deliver and detail projects across education, residential and commercial sectors.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience of designing and delivering commercial, educational and residential projects.
- BA Hons or MA interior architecture qualification (or equivalent).
- Strong client-facing and presentation skills.
- Strength in developing early stage interior concepts and strategies through to delivering drawing and specification packages.
- Experience working collaboratively with architectural and external consultants essential.
- Excellent presentation, graphic design, conceptual and visualising skills, freehand or CAD.
- Proficiency in Revit, Vectorworks, and Creative Suite.
- Good space planning and spatial analysis skills.
- Passion and enthusiasm for design and culture.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of materials and products.
- Self-motivated, organised and pro-active.
This studio is based in the buzzing Northern Quarter in the heart of Manchester’s design hub, close to all transport links and bars and nightlife.