£35,000 - £38,000
We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative individual to join our dynamic Creative Team at Save the Children UK. As one of our in-house Designers you will be responsible for developing the look and feel of campaigns, events and design products. Your role will include researching, problem solving, conceptualising and designing with impact to a broad range of audiences.
Our Marketing and Fundraising divisions exist to inspire millions of people – from individuals to large corporate organisations – to support our quest for change. Together, we save children’s lives, fight for their rights and help them fulfil their potential.
As a Designer you will generate inspiring and appropriate design solutions for print and online audiences within agreed budgets and to deadlines negotiated with project staff. You will support the overall coherence and effectiveness of visual design and content messaging for Save the Children UK’s channels. In addition you will:
- Act as a brand guardian always ensuring the integrity of our UK brand identity.
- Be a design champion and consultant for both internal colleagues and external agencies.
- Build and maintain healthy relationships with your team, stakeholders and the wider organisation through a positive and proactive approach.
- Have an active interest in visual culture.
To be successful you will have a degree or equivalent experience in visual communication with significant experience of working professionally producing visual design for integrated projects across both print and digital platforms. Proficiency in Adobe CC including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is essential. In addition you will also have:
- Relevant knowledge, interest and enthusiasm in integrated communications campaigns
- Possess a varied, high-quality portfolio of work
- Flexibility and a willingness to embrace new methods of working.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. If you share our mission, are passionate about making it happen and strongly believe you can contribute then join us and we'll give you every opportunity to succeed. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please click the Apply button.
Closing date: 21st October 2018