Position: Junior Designer/Artworker
Our client is a well-established marketing, branding and creative agency based in Oxfordshire. They are looking for Junior Designer/Artworker to work across a broad range of clients. They work across a variety of sectors with some very well-known brands.
You will be responsible primarily for designing and applying artwork across a range of media. You may be involved in the creative design process from start to finish, working with the rest of the team to develop ideas and solutions clients. You must have good communication skills and be able to work to tight deadlines.
You will be working under the direction of senior members of the team, on a variety of projects, from branding, marketing, brochures, direct mail, event graphics and digital comms. The ability to produce finished print ready artwork is important as is an eye for detail and the ability to work fast and faultlessly.
You will be able to present your ideas in meetings, manage multiple projects, and take ownership of your work. You will possess a passion for the world of design, be highly organised and have a good eye for detail.
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter to join an experienced team where they can get broader agency experience and grow in the role.
A personable, positive attitude is essential.
- Generate artwork, check proofs and make corrections as necessary
- Source, colour correct and catalogue imagery using various resources
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Attention to detail and quality control
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Proficiency in Adobe CS & MS Office
- Skill and ability to execute design/artwork related tasks from start to finish
- Tangible print and online design experience, and a portfolio of examples
- A genuine passion for marketing and advertising
- Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- A questioning ethos, happy to keep asking until the brief is completely clear
- Willingness to keep up with cutting edge trends that can support design development
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.