Head of Copy
The Speed Read:
This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior Brand Writer to become the Head of Copy for a much-loved health and beauty brand. Our client, who are about to embark on a very exciting stage in their development, are looking for someone with a fantastic grasp of strategy and tone of voice. This is not just about selling products (although of course you will want to do that!) - it's an opportunity to create a modern, compelling brand story that has its heart in the right place via campaigns that inspire.
You will work alongside a Head of Creative and other decision makers and disciplines in the business to develop the language and narratives that bring to life a creative vision which seeks to disrupt, while at the same time being clear, distinctive and relevant.
As such, you will be equal parts leader - brilliant at motivating others to do their best work - and happy to get stuck in yourself, in order to drive forward your mission to create something that both challenges and inspires. You thrive on working across multiple platforms and don't mind getting involved in all areas of the business, from products to environments or social and digital content.
You'll have plenty of experience working for brand, agency-side or in-house, particularly of coming up with brilliant campaigns that have made a difference, and you can demonstrate this with a great portfolio.
You will be capable and used to navigating complex organisations with lots of different people contributing to decision making.
- A smart, verbal thinker with a passion for words
- Someone that has an amazing grasp of how language relates to brand creation
- A content-generator that can inspire a team of competent writers to do their best work
- Knowledgeable about health, beauty and retail
- A future person, keen to think and work in new ways and in touch with emerging trends
- A people-person and great collaborator
- Multicultural in outlook - experience working across different cultures is a definite plus
- Someone who cares deeply about ethics and our planet
fantastic collaborator that inspires with words