Senior Creative Designer
Senior Graphic Designer | £40 to £45k + bonus + benefits | London (SW1)
Our client is a marketing leading technology company and consultancy. Their own clients are some of the biggest and best, including Apple, Facebook, Samsung and more. The company regularly appears in the Sunday Times Tech 100 lists and is continuing to grow. This is a seriously ambitious company that can provide a challenging and rewarding career.
We're looking for an experienced Senior Graphic Designer to join the communications team which consists of other designers, copywriters and account managers.
We're looking for a designer that can work on a variety of projects and forms of communication. You'll enjoy conceptual challenges and have solid knowledge and experience of print and digital design as well as print production and processes.
- Help to create innovative and visually striking communications collateral
- Liaise with and build relationships with internal colleagues, clients, client agencies and other 3rd parties
- Be responsible for the whole lifecycle of the project from concept to delivery
- Produce work of the highest standard with great attention to detail
- Deliver projects on brief, on time and budget
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe's Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Desirable: After Effects, Flash, Premier, Muse, WordPress
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite
- Great communication skills
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity.
We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.