Design Account Manager - North
This company specialises in the design of show homes throughout the UK and enjoy an enviable reputation for delivering and installing beautiful interiors. They are a large team of passionate, committed professionals and are currently seeking a Design Account Manager to cover the North East of England and Scotland.
This role requires a strong, enthusiastic and experienced individual to build relationships proactively with both new and existing clients. This is a field-based, customer centric role, in which the ideal candidate will employ a consultative approach, using emotional intelligence, taking their listening and influencing skills to clients directly.
Regularly meeting with customers, you will be equally as comfortable communicating with them on a one to one basis as you would be delivering presentations to a group, whether taking a brief or introducing the company and services.
Person / Experience Required:
- You will have come from property development or interior product / design sales background
- Have sales project management experience
- Be commercially minded with a a good standard in literacy and numeracy
- Have lead generation and business development skills
- Have excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentational)
- Be able to operate self-sufficiently in a principally field based role
- Be organised, a planner, adept at prioritising and able to meet deadlines
- Have good computer literacy (specifically Excel)
- You will need to be self-reliant whilst operating remotely for extended periods of time