DTP Operator / Creative Artworker
A global outsourcing company are currently looking for a DTP Operator / Creative Artworker to work onsite at a prestigious city bank from 12pm - 8pm Monday to Friday. The DTP Operator / Creative Artworker will be responsible for creating presentations, artwork and design for both print and online communication channels, following client briefs and brand guidelines.
Role and responsibilities:
- Producing high end corporate presentations materials and highly accurate finished artwork for print and digital formats
- Formatting and tidying existing presentations, ensuring they adhere to brand guidelines and creating new content for slides as required
- Working consistently and creatively within corporate branding guidelines, effectively managing workloads within Service Level Agreements
- Advising client on best solutions to their communication needs
- Dealing with queries and escalating where necessary
- Understanding budgets and deadlines for jobs
The role requires a DTP Operator / Creative Artworker with at least 2 years relevant experience, ideally within a financial services environment. It is also essential that they have excellent attention to detail and creativity, along with proven skills in MS Office (Especially PowerPoint and Excel), Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, and, a desire to prove yourself in a demanding environment.