This Interior Design Consultancy create workspaces that enhance staff morale, motivation and productivity. Comprised of a team of professionals including architects, space planners, interior designers, surveyors, estimators, quantity surveyors, site managers and project managers, their collective experience and passion enables them to complete fun, vibrant and modern workspace interiors.
They are currently looking to add more designers to the team in their Southern office with both a mid-weight and a senior interior designer.
Objectives and requirements:
- You will be working on several different projects at a time so will need to show flexibility within the role
- Concept designs and detailing will be created using AutoCAD and knowledge of InDesign and 3D Studio for visuals and presentations would be an advantage but not necessity
- Experience from the commercial interior design marketplace is required and workplace design a preference
- You will be providing a personal service to clients so should be a good communicator and team player
- Good hand drawing and sketching skills would be beneficial